93% of distributed marketers surveyed indicated one of the biggest challenges they face is “balancing the conflicting needs of local marketers and corporate marketing.”
– Gleanster Deep Dive: How Top Performing Distributed Marketers Power Multi-Channel Marketing
We're managing marketing teams that are distributed across regions and franchises
Consistent brand messaging is a constant challenge, and it’s affecting the customer experience.
Our local marketing teams are critical to our business, but they often go to market with branding and promotions that conflict with our global marketing strategy. This has caused confusion for our customers, and we have to severely limit our regional marketing efforts.
Promote brand consistency in local markets.
Managing marketing activity at local and global levels across an entire brand doesn’t have to keep you up at night.
With the Marketing Suite, you can...
- Centrally control marketing activity, including mailing calendars and approved senders, to ensure consistent customer experiences at local and global levels
- Standardize marketing content with an easy-to-use library of creative assets for email campaigns, including email templates, images, copy and promotions
- Establish user permissions and custom approval workflows to empower or restrict local marketing activity based on global marketing strategy
- Allow distributed marketers to easily create and deliver dynamic emails using simple drag-and-drop tools – no HTML knowledge required
|Join global brands who use the Marketing Suite to streamline marketing across regions and franchises.|